Have groceries gone up? Backed up with 4 years worth of data

@brideforchrist Here's a sneak peek of /r/DeltaThings using the top posts of all time!

#1: Can we sticky this post, the worst atrocity | 15 comments

#2: Pringle’s chip size reduction | 18 comments

#3: Febreeze circa 2011 vs today | 9 comments

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Downvote[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]to[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]remove[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]me[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup]

@tirynn Hot dog packaging stands out to me. Buns are typically sold in groups of 6 or 12. Sure, whatever.

Hot dogs used to be typically sold in groups of .......6 or 12. Convenient, eh?

I haven't been able to regularly find hot dogs that aren't in packs of 5, 8 or 10 for a while. At least a year, maybe two.

It sticks out like a sore thumb because the two complementary items no longer match conveniently.

@tirynn This. Inflation first starts with declining product sizes for equal prices, prices only rise once they’re unable to keep the people unaware of the rising price