Is it worth paying with FNB for groceries for e-bucks?

@futureman29 Spar rewards on eBucks are only for Private Wealth and Private Clients.
Premier and the rest do not count for some reason.

Because the Rich need more discounts than the middle class for some reason.

@jdthcstl I think it's more they're trying to bait people into higher tier accounts with greater account fees. A lot of people will do it not realizing they won't make level 5 anymore and then it's a double whammy for FNB.

They get higher account fees and pay less rewards!

@jdthcstl This makes me so angry actually. It's literally advertised at our very middle to low class Spar in the middle of the small town. There is probably small print - Ill look next time.

@futureman29 Spar is not an ebucks partner. Checkers and Clicks are the big ones, but you have to be on level 5 to get the 15% reward. Big one is also fuel at Engen at R4 per liter if you are on level 5. In my opinion, its really not hard to get to level 5. Just stay on the lowest tier account which is Premier. Requirements for level 5 increases as you go to the higher tier accounts.

Correction: Spar is now a partner!

@renee2021 Depends on the area! Spar is allowed to change their prices, so for our area we don't have alot of choices and for the most part Spar is actually the cheapest - I do both Spar and Checkers. PnP is a no go and Woolies sometimes there are some good deals. I have lots of time to compare all the prices