If only I met u guys sooner.

@resjudicata Susana Heights,2br 31sqm. Near alabang filinvest and sm munti po. But rfo on 2022 pa po. I was actually convinced by the broker on his term of "flipping" and the build build build projects on that area which would ease accesibility to airport. But I guess I bit more than I can chew.🙁

@liza84 That is why you don't trust a 'salesman' until you do your own research.

2 br 31 sqm is not a good deal. My sister lives in a 60+sqm 2 br and it feels crowded for a family. I live alone sa 24 sqm pero nasisikipan pa rin ako. I can't imagine 31sqm 2br

For me, even if you try to sell it, it will be a challenge kasi of the 31sqm. The situation also at the moment. Rare ata na may gusto mag invest ngayon kasi napaka unique ng situation pero there will be buyers. Tsaga lang

Sabihin mo dun sa broker mo, 'Galing mo mag bigay ng problema pare'.

Just a side note, I am into solution sales kasi. What I hate about other salesman is that they really don't think about the situation of the customer. This is one of the example that, kung salesman ka man nag babasa nito, you have to think about the risk of the customer. hindi always quota lang ng quota. Sorry I just need to vent out kasi dapat alam yan ng salesman na may risk.

Just a side side note, if you are into investing. Put RE as the last option in your goals. You should at least have 2-3 stream of incomes before you dive deep. The reason for that is that the HIGH CAPEX and LONG ROI. Which kung nasa services ka or retail, medjo kaya kaya pa. (All base from experience)

Good luck bro!