BPI UITF Fees will go UP significantly.

@averagedude That's 50% increase in fees. Nakaka-PI talaga since kakasilip ko lang ng fund values and something from 2015 (!) hasn't even recovered. Now seriously considering just pulling out. What a disappointing turn of events.

@euripetelynn Exchange rate won't affect your compounding return while management fees does.

You can play around management fee calculator. As far as I remember, panalo parin si Gotrade, even with exchange rates.

@resjudicata hi, newbie po ako. san po makikita ang management fee calculator? I was seriously considering BPI US Equity Index Feeder Fund at 0.75 trust fee pero since tataas na bukas by 100 percent, I'm reconsidering investing in gotrade nalang. I'd like to know lang how much less money I'll be paying for all the fees and exchange rates in GoTrade compared to BPI. Thank you

@averagedude That’s why I don’t invest in PH UITFs too much. The banks end up making more thab you do with YOUR money.

You’ll make more doing US ETFs over the long-term. Get a reputable international online broker.

@maryj From their email:

Experience enhanced Foreign Exchange services via BPI Online. You now have the flexibility to buy or sell your US Dollars round the clock, even on holidays, all while enjoying competitive rates.

Plus, earn BPI Rewards Points for every USD 500 that you exchange. Not yet a member of BPI Rewards? Download the VYBE App via the App Store or Google Play.

To know more, visit any BPI branch or open the BPI mobile app: click “Check out BPI shortcuts,” under “Services” go to "Foreign Exchange" and select “Buy US Dollars” or “Sell US Dollars.”

@dcjh From their email:

Experience enhanced Foreign Exchange services via BPI Online. You now have the flexibility to buy or sell your US Dollars round the clock, even on holidays, all while enjoying competitive rates.

Plus, earn BPI Rewards Points for every USD 500 that you exchange. Not yet a member of BPI Rewards? Download the VYBE App via the App Store or Google Play.

To know more, visit any BPI branch or open the BPI mobile app: click “Check out BPI shortcuts,” under “Services” go to "Foreign Exchange" and select “Buy US Dollars” or “Sell US Dollars.”