BPI UITF Fees will go UP significantly.

@bluemoon01 Yes, you can buy dollar from them for investment purposes. However, some account officers may not know as only few people invest in the feeder fund. Ask them to confirm with the manager. If the manager is also hesitant, ask him to call someone in the head office.

@averagedude It's a habit of this institution that I never wonder why it has a new increase in fees in UITF expect more to come. You are paying for their underperformance in this investment. I never trusted this stock exchange for I never heard of anyone who is accused of insider trading which is why I invested only in US stocks.

@averagedude Hello I got the email announcement as well parang walang increase yung local index funds? Mostly for global funds. I tried googling it but the announcement page wasn't accessible anymore. Baka nag 2nd thoughts? Hehehe

@advise Meron, they sent 3 separate emails for global, local equity, and local fixed income funds.

The webpage could be down for various reasons. But it doesn’t necessarily mean a change in policy. It could be that they don’t want so much public attention to this.

They should send another official email retracting their announcement if they really changed their minds.