@sugarcookies It goes without saying that Ingrid is not working alone and is most likely just a front to attract people. Since people tend to trust a pretty face.

My only advice to you and your friend is don't let greed get to you since that is how they get you if it is a ponzi scheme.

@resjudicata tinry ko sya today for the sake of this article. hindi ako mayaman but maybe yung 500 pesos is not that much just to prove if this is a sort of a trap thing or whatnot.

So nakasulat sa account ko now is yung pay out daw sa 2021-04-09

babalik ako dito after that date and tingnan natin if totoo nga

@ari4ever7 UPDATE: Na process kona yung pay out ko. pagtingin ko doon sa website (na maintenance halos one week and hanggang ngayon dipa optimized for PC or phone)

Yung status nung ininvest ko ng 500 which is now 750 is READY na

So nag punta ako doon sa isang option na "Payout"

Doon may ibat ibang method kung saan nyo gusto ilabas yung ininvest nyo like Gcash BPI BDO etx (di kopa na check yung lahat ng available options)

Since Friday ngayon as per them sa Monday kona makukuha yung ininvest ko kasi no cash out ng saturday and sunday.

Sa monday kopa talaga ma coconfirm IF nailabas na yung pera but as of now.

Nakapag processed na ako ng Pay out request

Btw nakuha ko pala yung ininvest ko nang walang iniinvite. pwedeng mag invite pero sinadya ko na huwag na muna para ma prove yung isa pang point na "Dina need ng referrals para makapag cash out"

@rongold Pero wag rin maging over confident ksi there’s no guarantee there will be 100% return, the best way to invest your money is work hard, make a goal needs vs wants, save your paycheck & deposit it to the bank.

@mksamas I think no one should be over confident when it comes to money, that's my point of me trying to see if totoo nga to or something

If hindi totoo, Good bye Php500

if totoo, my 500 will be 750 (still not sure)

@rongold Upon observing on IX Trade official FB group. I noticed that the text messages from Gcash tells that the payouts that they are receiving on their gcash is from a 7/11 kiosk which clearly shows that there's a person sending their "150% Return Investment". Ohhh so shadyyyy. Shoul I go through my investment?🤔

@rongold 500 might not be much but providing your information to a possible scammer is a very heavy risk. When dealing with this types of schemes, money is not the only thing at risk.

@resjudicata what info? Like my name and my phone number?

plus yung number ng Gcash account ko?

yes I provided those info and I dont see any "very heavy risk" by doing that.

but thanks for your advise.

@rongold Your name, phone number, the username you used and password you used in their, and your email address. You might not see any heavy risk in that combination of information being known by a possoble scammer but with the advent of social media and the internet those information are enough to be used to gather enough information about you. All it takes is a little bit of research and determination.

You might think I'm paranoid but this is coming from my work experience as a cyber security consultant. Little information that you think are insignificant and provide easily are the very things that social engineers use to access your more sensitive data. There were a lot of cases that breaches started just from a simple picture/post from facebook or by simply knowing a target's phone number.

Edit: Just one way to use that information from the top of my head, most people who use gcash have it linked to their CIMB account. When talking to CIMB representatives, they usually just ask the name, phone number and birthday of the account holder before moving forward. The birthday of a person.can easily be found in their FB since most of the time their friends post on their wall on their birthday. From there, it depends on the skill of the attacker but it possible to retrieve additional information from the representative. This can be done to any digital bank and attempted multiple times until the attacker has all the information he needs. This is just a very rough and simplified version of how those information can be used. I'm not saying that it will happen but the posibility is there.

@rongold That is true. Just want to share the information so that others can understand the possible risk they are taking.

Also this is more of my personal take on it but if it is indeed a ponzi scam then additional people investing on it just increases the pool of people they can scam. Since as long as money is coming in they can delay running out on new investors as much as possible which in turn will build the confidence of people. This in turn will result in many new investors cashing in huge amounts which will trigger them to run and leave everybody penniless.

With that said, even with all my negative views on it, I truly wish that it is not a ponzi scheme and that they are not scamming people. It is quite saddening to see people lose their money that they have worked so hard for.

@jclarkb sa April 9 pa po yung "payout" kuno nila. walang payout kapag sat sun. and kung natapat naman daw sa friday, sa monday na raw mailalagay ang pera sa account mo Gcash man or bank account