DON’T CONSIDER FILINVEST AS YOUR DEVELOPER

@dove44 eto ba yung sa tagaytay? fora? condotel na pinag sasabi nila.

hindi ata talaga magiging sayo yung condotel? condo hotel na scheme nila. basically mag i invest ka sa kanila hoping mapasayo yung unit, pero ang totoo hindi. papangakuan ka ng worth 10 days ng stay for a year.

bali lalabas eh shareholder ka lang sa hotel na yun. sasabihin pa yung nalikom na income sa whole year, pag hahatian ng lahat ng investor. mapapa wtf ka sa mga scheme ngayon.

@dove44 filinvest is also a MLM peramid scheme. punch line nila. gusto mo ba maging FRICH, kulto din mga yan. last 2017 nag avail ako ng pre-selling nila sa sandia homes batangas. hanggang ngayon un unit na dapat turnover na nung 2019 pa hanggang ngayon bakanteng lote pa rin. buti di ko tlga tinuloy. mga gagung kulto. magaling silang mangbiktima lalo sa mga ofw.

@dove44 Same expi kami ni misis. 2021 start equity. Done na kami dp 24 months and supposedly dapat turnover nung june pero ayun gulat kami na wala pa and 0% construction pa ng house. Good thing though is nahold namin muna yung bank financing… will start once maturnover.. pero sa next life pa ata yun. Emailed fli twice na ng past few days asking for an update pero wala.. dapat may seen mode din sa email e. Lol… but anyways. Buti nalang wala kaming rent na binabayaran kasi sa mga nakikita kong post ng ibang homeowners na waiting for their turnover, renting na sila, pamilyado, tas nagstart na sila sa monthly amortization pa..

@honestlove it's their fault na late na na-release yung LOG, hay nako. sa kakamadali namin i-grab yung mababang interest offered ni bank na-disregard na namin lahat nawala kami sa focus kasi we fully trusted Filinvest di ba kaso mapapaputangina ka sa tagal nila magprocess promise.

@dove44 Hello, may I ask for any update regarding your case?

I have a similar problem. I opted for deferred cash or through their in-house financing. I made the purchase in January 2022, and I was informed that the building was 95% complete. They initially promised turnover by the end of 2022. However, as we approached the end of 2022, they postponed it to the second quarter of 2023 and then again to October 2023. This made me skeptical, and I raised concerns about their consistent delays. There hasn't been any official statement, advisory, or update provided to us buyers about the status. Despite this, I continued to make payments on time. I have already paid 70% of the total value. Initially, when I bought the property, I was informed that even if I'm on a deferred cash plan, once a certain threshold, like 50%, is reached and the unit is ready, I could move in. However, they recently changed this condition.

Consequently, I sought legal advice and initially approached them by sending a demand letter asking for a refund. They declined our request. As a result, we filed an official complaint with DHSUD. We attended our first conference today, with my lawyer representing me, along with the legal personnel from the developer's side. Interestingly, the representative from their end seemed unable to provide satisfactory answers, frequently stating she lacked the authority to decide or respond, and that only the management could provide answers. Shouldn't there have been someone from the developer's management present? As a result, we now have to schedule a second conference. Also is it normal for developer to sell without any "Turnover date" in any of the contract?

@dove44 I am currently in the beginning process of looking into buying my first condo.. and landed on the idea of Filinvest Studio N in Alabang - I was gathering some reviews before I continue further steps with them?