@tarand Okay so this is what happened to me yesterday. I called and I did the 0011100 method but when I call I do it fast. Do it very fast and sometimes it'll say sorry call later sometimes it was say enter your social security number pin number and birthdate but being say due to the high volume and I will hang up. sometimes it was saying press 1 for English or 2 Spanish .I called almost like 200 times. So to make a long story short when I did the 0011100 and I do it very fast as soon as I get on the phone it was sending me to the press one for English or 2 for Spanish I would press one and then I press *113. and sometimes it will hang up when you press different numbers. press one for English or sometimes it will have you put your social security information in and then say "due to the volume we're not able to", and I will just hang up so what I did after they asked press 1 for English I press 1 for English then I press * 1 3 put my info in ss # pin (just press #) and d.o.b. and somehow I told me that it would be over 2 hour wait and the elevator music came on but I was actually just doing different combinations of numbers after I push 1 for English so I would do * 133 * 333 * 133 * how to do a different variations and when I did * 13 after asked me to press 1 for English somehow it got me on the line and I'm just sharing what happened for me

@guest79 Got put in the call back queue first try via the **113 method. They called back a while later, quickly hung up, and sent me the "Watch this video online..." link via text. Maybe this method is no longer usable?

Wanted to also add that I sent an email per OP's instructions and did actually receive a call from someone at the UIA offices. They claimed to be unable to help me with my problem (pending non monetary issue related to identity verification), but at least it was effective in hearing from someone.

@guest79 currently on hold to speak to someone. just spammed 13 immediately after I pressed call until i got to the robot saying they were gonna connect me. so when I dialed the 800 # I kept pressing *13131313* before the robot started talking and got connected (to wait) on my first try. then someone from the uia switchboard answered & transferred me to certifications within 10 minutes of holding. it says I might have a 2 hour or more wait now

@guest79 Important Reminder: Now that the CARES act has expired, states are expected to start enforcing work search requirements much more strictly again. It is recommended you do the online career workshops here as part of your work search efforts. It's all done online and it usually takes me an hour or less to complete a workshop so it shouldn't be a problem doing some every week. Online Career Workshops count as valid work search activities. You get a certificate for completing each workshop as proof of your work search activity. There is a work search log (also downloadable from that website) which you can fill out with all your work search activities for every week and file it when requested.

@guest79 Holy crap! It worked! I was on phone for a total of 14 minutes at 10:30am! Done fixed! Getting thousands in back pay! So its all about timing the 0011100 , if it doesnt ask for correct social right away, hang up try again. After your bday if it says due to heavy ... try again. Took 11 tries. But once i heard the hold music i was on hold for 2 minutes!!!! This is great!

@guest79 It’s been weeks and months trying to call Michigan unemployment no luck whatsoever, I’ve tried every single method out there and nothing. If someone could help me It would be very very appreciated. I have bills to pay, haven’t been able to buy groceries in a few weeks. Please help