@dorsetanglican97 Nothin :( I’m worried I might need to apply again ughhhh. They asked me for some kind of documentation in sept...but it was if I wanted to increase my benefits...so I just marked it as complete. But I still kept getting prompted to file claims every week and got paid until December 12th. Got the stimulus New Year’s Eve ...fingers crossed we’re next!! Lol gonna use this to pay off my medical assisting exams and hopefully get on with my life/career 🥺✨🙏🏼

@philips I still have nothing online, but I called and was able to file the last 3 weeks. Give that a shot maybe. (just hit all 1s until it asks for your social). Mine said all agents were busy and to call back later, but then it rang and someone picked up.

@philips I did not get a notification when it was available on the app. i checked and the weeks were listed under my events past due. check to see if you are enrolled in PUA, i know some people accidently unenrolled themselves on the app

@dorsetanglican97 Yup! I just filed for all weeks online just to be safe and have the confirmation numbers. Also called earlier and certified on the phone but he didn’t give me confirmation numbers sooooo idk. I’ve never gotten paid double or overpaid/anythifn of the sort

@bassjac2014 Yup! I thought I responded to one of your comments but I went ahead and did it online about an hour or so ago as well. Just to make sure I got those confirmation numbers! :) fingers crossed we get paid on Tuesday or Wednesday!

@philips The implementation today was the labor laws that you can turn down employment for reasons due to covid 19 and don't have return to your previous employer if you feel unsafe

Also they have been telling people about that for weeks now that you will receive payment and get your back pay I spoke to them last week after filling. They told me they are having trouble implementing the system into the computer