@kikku I called the second number he put up and dialed “000000”. I just spammed it a lot and got the elevator music then they gave me the option to put my number in line.

@zackoftheshire when i do that I get a message saying no1 is available after being told to hold. try call again later will try a few more times but so far no music frick thanks

@kikku Yeah there will be a lot of times saying there’s no one available and it’ll have you hang up. You just gotta keep trying and squeeze your way in. You’ll really know if your in the que if you hear the “Elevator music”.

@guest79 Every time I get to add my SSN it asks me if it is correct to press 1 for yes and 9 for no. I pressed 1 and then it said we can send you a link...blah blah blah. Should I just enter my real SSN? and also is there a meaning for the dashes? like should I put in three numbers at a time and then pause?

@guest79 After weeks of having difficulty talking with unemployment via the online chat I decided to try your technique this morning. Woke up at 8, dialed 0011100 before I heard the automated voice and was connected to the wait line within 10 minutes. From there I waited no longer then 15 minutes to chat with an agent, who fixed my non monetary issue immediately. Thanks for the time you put into this post, it was extremely helpful.

@abaca55 On my phone, when a call is made it says connecting then goes 00:00 once it is connected. The second the call becomes connected I don't wait for the voice recording before dialling 0011100. I hope this helps. The name of the game is persistence. This was my 4th day attempting to contact their offices with both phone and web messaging services. Keep trying. But if you don't get through before 9am I would retry the following day.