@tarand Okay so this is what happened to me yesterday. I called and I did the 0011100 method but when I call I do it fast. Do it very fast and sometimes it'll say sorry call later sometimes it was say enter your social security number pin number and birthdate but being say due to the high volume and I will hang up. sometimes it was saying press 1 for English or 2 Spanish .I called almost like 200 times. So to make a long story short when I did the 0011100 and I do it very fast as soon as I get on the phone it was sending me to the press one for English or 2 for Spanish I would press one and then I press *113. and sometimes it will hang up when you press different numbers. press one for English or sometimes it will have you put your social security information in and then say "due to the volume we're not able to", and I will just hang up so what I did after they asked press 1 for English I press 1 for English then I press * 1 3 put my info in ss # pin (just press #) and d.o.b. and somehow I told me that it would be over 2 hour wait and the elevator music came on but I was actually just doing different combinations of numbers after I push 1 for English so I would do * 133 * 333 * 133 * how to do a different variations and when I did * 13 after asked me to press 1 for English somehow it got me on the line and I'm just sharing what happened for me

@guest79 Got put in the call back queue first try via the **113 method. They called back a while later, quickly hung up, and sent me the "Watch this video online..." link via text. Maybe this method is no longer usable?

Wanted to also add that I sent an email per OP's instructions and did actually receive a call from someone at the UIA offices. They claimed to be unable to help me with my problem (pending non monetary issue related to identity verification), but at least it was effective in hearing from someone.