Binance users - What have you done?

@chelsea2018 Nothing yet, I guess wait and see. My plan is to transfer all of it to a hardware wallet if the ban will be enforced. Not looking at other exchanges at the moment since I'm going cash heavy so Crypto isn't my highest priority.

@chelsea2018 Still using Binance not unless court ruled to ban Binance. If ever, will tranfer funds to Bybit. Heard that India already banned 9 CEX excluding Bybit since it can still work with VPN.

@onuohaxo I've heard about others who are planning to take the VPN route. But I think that only solves the issues with accessing Binance. If the offramp/onramp P2P services of Binance are directly hampered (not just access to the app) then the issue remains from what I've read around.

Edit:

Though I think what can still be done is to transfer from Binance to a hardware wallet, then from there transfer some where else. But this doesn't solve the onramping side of things if someone wanted to continue cost averaging crypto.

@onuohaxo I hope this is the case. Though still makes me think of the quality of the accounts offering P2P if ever. Ngayon pa lang andaming hindi tugma ang Binance account name sa bank or GCash account eh.

But hopefully oks pa rin yung iba.

@chelsea2018 Yeah hopefully that will be the case. Different name of the holder and account nga lagi. Pero that would not make a difference. As long as we are protected by binance. Assured we get our funds.

@chelsea2018 I’m planning to use dex na lang. mahal daw kasi fees sa local exchanges kaya might just use those na lang pag need magconvert sa peso.

also anong risk pag gumamit ng dex? sa phone lang ako nagcoconnect and wala naman issue so far. disconnect lang after the trade o kaya to lessen risk create specific wallet account na ang purpose lang ay magconnect sa dex kung kailangan.

@z They can’t control wallets and dexes. Napakarami nyan haha. Government can only run after the big and obvious cexes like Binance, but even that they still couldn’t block 100% at may loophole pa din haha

@euripetelynn Ang nakakainis lang is inaatake nila yung mga cex kasi gusto nila ng kickback. Btw, I'm not into dexes kasi since I'm into futures talaga haha

@euripetelynn Feeling US kasi tong pinas. Sa US banned din ung other features ng binance eh. Pinas eh pilit na pinupush yung pdax nilang kulang sa aruga.