Walmart U.S. Q1 comps grew 2.1% and Walmart U.S. eCommerce sales grew 33%

@slibhin I like the Walmart.com model of free 2 day shipping without a yearly cost. My Amazon prime kept going up so I recently cancelled, I don't even use the prime streaming and I know alot of that monthly cost is going to the streaming

@resjudicata 2-Day

Choose from millions of select items online―no membership needed! Free on orders of $35 or more.*

3-5 Day

Get free shipping on everything you need, including qualified items** not marked 2-Day Shipping.

@nkosa Amazon offers free 2 day shipping too if you meet the minimum order amount (think it’s $35 as well). Other benefits of prime include prime video. That’s the main reason I have it.

That said I do use Walmart for household cleaners and stuff like it as these items are usually cheaper.

@acpros It's free at that amount but it's not two day shipping. It's actually quite long, 5+ days in my experience without 2-day shipping

@fleplegek Could be the coke and pepsi phenomenon. Both become so large they push anyone else out of the low cost super store space. Creating a monopoly that really isn't.