Walmart U.S. Q1 comps grew 2.1% and Walmart U.S. eCommerce sales grew 33%

@thudomi1582 I see WMT doing $5 in earnings 5 years ago and trading for less money. So far their transition to online sales hasn't improved their bottom line. I see lots of people in this subreddit calling various overvalued blue chip companies "steals" lately when theyre trading near their all time highs. If it drops to 70 I'll pick some up....and I'm not paying $1500 for amazon either.

@resjudicata
So far their transition to online sales hasn't improved their bottom line.

That makes me wonder if maybe they're not using their traditional tactic of selling stuff practically at cost until they choke out their competition, at which point they can raise prices some. But who knows. I guess I just have a lot of faith in this company and find it to be one of the only possible competitors that is capable of succeeding against Amazon. Amazon is great but the price of that stock is in the freaking stratosphere.

@thudomi1582 Besides AAPL and AMZN almost every other company dropped immeadiately after earnings, just how the market is right now, should see WMT move towards 90 over the next two weeks though.