OFFICIAL /r/investing TEPCO Q3 Earnings Circlejerk & Bagholder Support Thread PLUS BoJ Monetary Policy Statement!

@resjudicata At this rate not unlikely. Abe's probably got his personal checkbook out right now

There's still almost an hour and a half until the BoJ press conference, which is when the real market-moving signals will probably come out (assuming they do at all)... -0.1% doesn't matter that much, but asset purchases would move the needle for sure

@resjudicata Yeah, it's kinda weird how they do it.

They release a statement the moment they're done meeting, which varies by as much as an hour month to month (today was on the long end in terms of how long they met for - unsurprising, it was probably a close vote).

@joshuasamuelquiroz Know what I just realized? It's been like 12 hours since CB chimed in with some anti-Buffett nonsense. JUST as BoJ announces NIRP and QE?? "Retired" forex trader my ass. ENJOY YOUR 20 PIPS FEEL FREE TO COME PLAY WITH THE BIGBOYS ANYTIME

@resjudicata Yeah, he's the one that probably just made bank.

The response following the announce was ridiculous. At one point USD/JPY was flat relative to pre-announcement. If I had any balls I'd have gone all in on USD/JPY futures.

Back