[california] PHASE 2 people - lets chill out on the posting of questions about payment (just for today) - just a suggestion

@joseppi A group im in on Facebook a man showed screenshots of the 300 dollar adjustments on his ui claim history and he self certified yesterday morning. Phase 2.

@joseppi Phase 1 here, still waiting on a single payment. Called EDD, they have no idea why I haven’t been paid. They opened up a ticket for me. Bills will not be paid next week :(

@joseppi I am phase 2, waiting....it will be here my fellow Californian's! I am going to go out on a limb here, remember I am on the same team here. What I have noticed, and I whole heartedly understand is that many recipients of this EDD program are way to dependant on it. All I am saying is to think outside the "EDD box". There is ample ways to "enhance" your situation during this rough time. Can't mess with yourself thinking when this so called fundage will arrive. A lot of us got conditioned getting that $600 enhanced gift. We don't want to let go of the reigns. We will all get through this . It always works out with a optimistic attitude.

@joseppi I'M CURIOUS it's probably too soon but has anybody who is waiting on PHASE 2 LWA gotten your first payment yet?? Also phase 1 people how long did it take to get it? JUST CURIOUS hoping this post will answer people who are anxiously waiting to find out when it'll get dispensed.

@joseppi I see people have started to get paid if I did mine (certified) yesterday will I get paid today. Regarding the LWA Assistants it popped on the 16th

@joseppi On EDD News
9/17
EDD News Release No.: 0-47 - 3 - Sept. 17, 2020
PO Box 826880 • MIC 85 • Sacramento CA • 94280-0001 • www.edd.ca.gov
The payments will either be posted to an EDD Debit Card or arrive in mailed
checks, depending on the method claimants have used for prior payments.
California has received federal approval to issue two more weeks of LWA
payments for those who already received regular UI or PUA benefits for the weeks
ending August 22 and 29, 2020. Details on the plan for these LWA payments will
be issued soon. The EDD is also awaiting word from the federal government as to
whether funding will be available and approved for a final sixth week of LWA
payments in California for those who received a benefit payment for the week
ending September 5th.
Take care everyone!

@ruff24 Which provides no help to when phase two payments will happen unfortunately.

Edit: unless you are saying you see something I don’t? Which could very well be the case !