[Colorado] Being told if I request now I shut my claim down, but was told I had to or I’ll have a delay in payments?

@lngrid I can certainly understand the agonizing cycle in dealing with this platform. I knew full well there would be problems with so many changes and "updates" in the original e-mail. The instructions for resetting your existing password for MyUI+ is basically "hackish" as in not the way things intended to be done. Rather this step should be seamless.

However, yesterday's blip is only the tip of the iceberg and not "worse" than I anticipated. This was a level 1 comedy of errors. We are going to go level 3-4 in the next phase.

I am predicting one of the main deliverables (why they do updates) is going to be making it easier to flag accounts for fraud from the CDLE end. Easier for "them" means harder for "us". So while we are awaiting "updates" for the new system be prepared for 10%-25% of us with legitimate claims to become locked and displaced due to the new CDLE system innerworkings, policies and auditing.

Keep in mind...

When they freeze money they can maneuver money. When they maneuver money they can earn dividends from large collections of maneuvered monies.

@lngrid I am a false-positive in the US Bank ReliaCard system. I waited for 87 days only to have 53 days of consistency before US Bank hijacked my funds. It has been nearly 70 days now that I have been unable to access over $2000. UK just went into national lockdown, if the USA follows we are in for a wild ride.

Update 6 @ 3:41 pm: I may have an opportunity to speak with a member of the press tomorrow, if you have anything specific you’d like me to bring up or ask please DM me.