[California] Please wait for the overpayment letter (tip from EDD overpayment agent)

@weewillie Currently waiting on my phone interview from the overpayment dept, I'm sure my notice will be assessed after that call. I've been trying to fix incorrect quarter amounts in my base period sinceI began to receive benefits in Dec '20. Each time I call, I've been told more or less as long as the difference isn't too much, I shouldn't worry about it. I've written letters and emails as well, with no updates reflected in my account from EDD's end. They haven't made it easy for me to fix the very thing they instruct us needs to be fixed. Makes no sense. Finally today, I decided to try again and spoke with a tier 2 rep whom after a while of explaining to him why I am calling, it finally clicked. And he understood I've been trying to correct this for a while. I made it clear to him I am in desperate need of these benefits and do not want payments lowered but I want accuracy, first and foremost- and if that means overpayments and lower WBA, I want to take care of it *now*. So after he spoke to his manager, he took down the correct quarter amounts which should have been inputted a long time ago, and said he scheduled me for my "eligibility interview" with the overpayment office which will likely take 4-5 weeks to happen and I should expect a letter in the mail a week prior to the appt. He looked over what I have been receiving vs what I should be receiving and said I definitely have an overpayment. But the amount will be calculated by the overpayment office. He said from now until the time of my interview call, any certifications I do will go thru as "pending" and not adjust to paid until after my interview/determination. This royally sucks, wish there was an ability to fix it quicker especially considering how hard I've tried to alert them of the issue over months. But, despite that, I'm glad someone there finally took this seriously and I'm on the path to correct my account issue and send them the overpayment as soon as I get the notice in the mail after my phone interview.