VOO/SPY S&P 500 via BPI Feeder Fund, GoTrade, or eToro?

@ostinoss That is true too, but for BDO and BPI, the instance that you buy USD for such investment will also be the day that you will place your order. It would also be a manual order vs the online option(wherein you already have the USD)

In short buying USD from the banks for investment will not give you the freedom of investing online, and and the right timing that you want. Unlike just buying USD from them, and kept it for a while in your savings account before buying at your desired market timing conditions.

@hiltopp BPI's expense ratio is too high and will end up costing you around 5-10+% of your investment over your estimated time frame. I'm not really sure about the security of the other two since they're kind of new-ish online trading platforms so I wouldn't hold my long-term investments with them. I would recommend IBKR (which I also use), they're a NYSE-listed stock brokerage with 45 years of experience. The only issue with me is that the wire transfer fee is kind of pricey (2.5-3.0% through Metrobank).