Am I to conservative with MP2 or It's to perfect not to go all in?

@esther2286 Since bata ka pa, and if you have access to NYSE, invest in ETF, specially on QQQM (tech heavy ETF with minimal fee). Dapat medyo agressive ka. Even though na 7% ang MP2, its more on the conservative side, what you are doing here is wealth conservation (parang sinasabayan mo lang ang inflation rate). Wala masyado wealth growth sa MP2.

Other than that, start exploring small business ideas that can give you way more returns for the invested money.

@esther2286 I love MP2. OFW ako and the interest rate is really good. I think we got 7.05% this year right? Tpos tax free pa. Here in Singapore like 4% mataas na. So for me I go MP2 and DCA-ing on VOO and SPY.

@esther2286 Going all-in on MP2 is a bold move! It's great that you're crushing your savings goals and love seeing them grow. Remember, though, diversification is key to mitigating risk. Consider keeping a portion in MP2 for its security and exploring other avenues for potential growth.

@esther2286 OP Just a forex trader perspective but you need to keep some foreign currency which you can park with some low cost ETF that tracks S&P or NASDAQ. It does not have to be a huge percentage but you never know where the Peso is performing in regards to inflation.

@esther2286 You shouldn't go all in in my opinion, its best if you diversify your money and hindi lang sa iisang bank or stocks, etc. just in case the market goes down or baka ma bankrupt, etc. and also better to liquidate your money just in case of emergency para madli lng to access since yung mp2 may requirement na 5 years na hindi dapat ginagalaw not unless emergency which is matagal na process if you instantly need money (correct me if I'm wrong tho) learned a lesson from my mother's mistake not to do that since she only invest in one company due to peer pressure and fomo nabankrupt and up until now nagprocess pa rin to get that money. (And I mean super long process more than 10 years and di parin nakukuha)

@hari89 International stocks? Di ba medyo lugi buying with a weaker currency and I don't think my income can buy that much foreign stocks

Index funds maybe

@esther2286 Try answering risk profile questionnaires to see if you're conservative or aggressive. If you're happy na with how much you are putting in your high-yield savings, and you have extra money, why not check on equities and bonds, and try build a portfolio depending on your risk profile.