PONZIRECTORY - List of known Ponzi Schemes / Pyramiding / MLM Scams

@blueray007 Name : Organico AgriVentures
Details : investor would be paying money to buy pigs as PAYINS and in turn, Organico would raise these pigs until maturity to be sold - the money generated from selling the pigs would be the PAYOUT to the investor.
Status : last time i heard, there's already a case filed against the instigators

@blueray007 the checkbox awfully looks like the thing that runs a business that starts with an F and ends with a W, are they ponzi too? I'm sorry I'm new to this sub

@galdrun Akala ko nung una eto ung company na nagbebenta ng mga headphones, etc. Un pala the original Massdrop changed its name into Drop tapos etong Massdrop Marketing now piggybacks with the Massdrop name. Better ask them siguro bakit Massdrop ang name ng Beauty at Wellness products nila. 😂

@argentwarrior MDM Ventures Corp ay may SEC advisory na rin ano kaya susunod na pangalan nila? Post ng upline nag appeal ang MDM sa SEC dahil wala naman complainant. Tuwang tuwa pa mga investors dahil lalaban daw sila. Tsk tsk

@radennis0 Based sa smart contract afaik ang Xian coin. Pwede mo makita yung transactions niya sa etherscan and majority of the coins hawak ni xian. Parang gumagawa lang siya ng fundraising for himself.

@meetmintu Did it already ask for anything, like money in particular? Curious because I am "mining Pi coins" in my phone right now but the developers nor anyone have asked for anything like money from me.
Though I really am curious as to how I am able to mind the coins through my phone with just 1 press of a button daily (Stonks! ↗️🤣)
Some say they might be hacking personal information and data in our phone, but I haven't done my reasearch as far as that.