PONZIRECTORY - List of known Ponzi Schemes / Pyramiding / MLM Scams

@frenchfry578 Yes legit, but products seems unsustainable because they were mostly overpriced. Hard sell din to get downlines and they encourage sellers by highlighting "payouts" & "commisions" instead of the products.

I almost dipped my finger to it, pero when I attended one of my friend's "orientation", mas 30% product, 35% celebrities and 35% commissions ang nangyari sa usapan. I also tried to ask for more information about the product to know what I'm getting into, pero my friend told me that to know more about the products, I must join first (what???). Di ba dapat they should market strongly the product information (if they were really confident with it) if their looking for "more investors" to become sellers of their product? Dahil dun sa usapan na yun nawalan na ko ng gana since "bayad muna bago reasearch" ang mangyayari. Ayun, SKL 🤣

@frenchfry578 It's a pyramid structure. Not a scam per se since it's a legit US-based company and two of my friends are doing good in it, but as with all MLM's, 99% of those who join it may lose money.

@erinarden Though I agree they are scammy, Sales Agents marketing VULs are just doing questionable business practices but the products they sell are legit as they are still insurances but have lousy investment component.

@blueray007 Commision fueled so called 'financial consultant' plus blind believers who cant even comprehend the difference between projected and promised, then viola, ponzi scheme. Hayst.

@erinarden It is kinda scammy but it is not a ponzi scheme. The returns generated are from legitimate investments and not from the returns of new investors. Even if no new investors come buy the VUL of a company, returns to old investors can still made since it is not tied to new money from new investors coming in.

The problem is that insurance companies have made it comission based which creates a conflict of interest for their agents. It is similar to real estate agents doing everything they can to sell a house/property. The product in itself is not bad however the way it is marketed is the thing that causes confusion and making it very scammy.

@erinarden You are focusing too much doon sa investment part but aren't you getting a life insurance because you want your loved ones to have a death benefit when you die?

It only becomes a scam kapag namatay ka at di binigay sa beneficiaries mo yung insurance money.
Although I do agree it sounds scammy kasi doon sa VUL part na pinupush masydo ng mga FA but para sakin maliit na bonus nalang yun because thats not the primary reason why I got it.

@blueray007 Name: Tzy Trading

Modus: Similar to IxTrade. 100% return after 12 days and has DRB. Uses verifiers/leaders to cash in.

Sales Pitch: CEO/Creator advertises on using the platform expert options to generate income for investors. Show DTI permit for the organization however it is only a business name permit. Also the permit is under the name TZY Health and Wellness Trading. As of writing, doesn't have a secondary SEC license.

Additional Information: Mostly poaches new investors from previously defunct ponzi schemes (ie. IxTrade, Wonka Cash, etc.). CEO's FB account was created on April 9 which is the same time that the TZY trading page was created.

Edit: Also most members have admitted to acknowledging that it is a possible scam and are only paying in since it still new.

Edit2: Someone in their fb group pointed out that one of their "CEO's" pictures was edited and after a few hours the "CEO" deleted said picture from their profile.

Edit3(May 4): FB page of TZY Trading and "CEO" has already been deleted.

@blueray007 Align Assets nag collapse netong April 15 lng if i recall correctly, then matunog d2 s province nmin now is Solmax igniter 100, mostly Ang narerecruit is from far flung area "bario" and most likely d sila financially literate, naniniwala lang sila sa promised ng recruiter na kamag anak pa nila na hindi SCAM kc nkapag pay out na siya 150% ROI dw. May sec warning ndin about s Solmax nauna pa kesa s IXTRADE but still a lot of people n currently naka Pag invest still defending na Legit dw Ang Solmax, after a couple of days/months surely mag collapse din tong Solmax na to.