[California] Verified and Paid in 2 days! Used the ID.Me link even though I already used Docusign.

@jtroop The same happened to me.

Redo the process sign-in and upload ID'S ( I did DL and passport ) then selfie and other info you enter , after you should then you should see a link for video conference video page (because you failed the first one)

Good luck

@myfaith87 Hey I have done the process twice yesterday and after both tries didn’t see an option for the video conference page. So you’re saying just log back in through the Edd link, complete the same process again with ID upload and face scan, and the video call link will show up? I’m worried about getting locked out of my account after multiple tries

@myfaith87 Does anyone know if I print out an E-bank statement that’s PDF, will the black and white printed copy count as an official document for the video referee call?

I don’t know whether I have to go to my bank and have them print an official “bank-letter” format of my statement or if the one I printed is fine as is. Any help would be much appreciated!!

@nickgrundy I might but I hope I don’t get yelled at since it wasn’t through any link they sent me it was thru the link in this sub-Reddit. If the ID.me reps can’t help then I’ll just delete the ID.me account and wait till Thursday to see if EDD eventually sends me a verification link

@jtroop You should be fine. Someone on the subreddit told a Edd Rep he got the link from Reddit and they didn’t say anything about it. I don’t think all the reps are on the same understanding sadly.

@soakker Yes actually. I kept going back to the link every time I got an error. Ok so when it asks you if you have any other number associated to the address you provided, if you do put the another number. It’s most likely not going to accept it but by the third time of clicking the link it give me the option to talk to a referee and to add an additional document. It took me like almost 8 hours to talk to someone but I think it’s because my browser reset itself idk but I would suggest to not let your phone close down so your time doesn’t change. After talking to someone I was able to get verified.

@jtroop Okay I don’t have a different number issue but I did get the error code after trying two times. So you’re saying go back to the link again and after a couple tries the referee option should show up? Does the referee link option show up at the beginning or at the end of the process? Thank you for helping

Yeah eventually it showed up for me after the third error code. I believe what it said was if I wanted to add an extra document AND talk to a referee. I would just click link over again until the option shows up at the end of the process. And no problem!

@jtroop my idme account? i dont know if that would change anything. ive already submitted my documents through docusign but I heard this idme link is faster yet, i cant still get thru or receive the referee call

@nayte Yeah I meant ID.me account. Oh okay so you’ve verified your identity before. This would be my first time. And the only reason why I was thinking to delete my account was because when edd sends me the link I can just start the process over but ima just wait it out.

@jtroop via docusign on my edd homepage, yes. yet it just sent me a confirmation email, not sure verified or not. good luck to you i hope you get a hold of rep tomorrow and sort this out too