[California] Verified and Paid in 2 days! Used the ID.Me link even though I already used Docusign.

@jtroop Go back to the the phone page where you had to pick either cell phone or they had the other picture that had a phone in a computer and that one was called non-browser or something like that. Pick that picture. They will call you instead of texting you. That way you can complete the phone part

@jtroop i saw someone on FB said they had an issue with their phone number because their phone plan is under her husbands name. is your phone plan under only you?

@lucie_tsao Yeah it’s under my T-Mobile prepaid plan. on the ID.me website under why can’t my phone number be verified? It says:

The phone may be a voice-over-IP or unregistered prepaid phone. For security reasons, we cannot use voice-over IP phones. We also cannot use prepaid phones to verify your identity, unless they registered with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint.

But my phone number account is with T-mobile and I’ve had a prepaid account with them for years. So idk why it didn’t work. Now im just waiting for help.

@jtroop You might have to start over because I did. What I did when I got to the phone part the second time is I picked the picture to the right which was a phone and a computer. That was for non-browsers. Then what they do is they call you and give you a verbal code to put in there. That will get you past the phone section

@talmidim I passed the part of them sending me code. I’m talking about the part after you put your social. it was verifying my identity then it said it could not find my phone attached to my social or ID/ or my identity then it asked me if I ever used any other phone number with my stuff but I never had so I put my phone number again and it gave an error code cause of that because it wanted either a house phone or another phone number with no other options.

@jtroop We got error code and could not speak to the representative. But after couple of tries, we finally get through the process. Just try more times. Maybe it could go through

@nickgrundy What happens after you send it? I’ve been waiting for a confirmation but nothing I was able to certify for weeks but they’re on pending since Monday when I called and got the I d portal from a rep.