To those who replied and supported my Youtube channel idea thank you so much!

leexyri

But after doing some research into starting a Youtube channel, i think it will take up more time and investment into equipment for my liking. So, instead i will create a website that will cover all the same content i proposed.

Here is the link: https://kopitiamfinance.com/

The Contents
  1. How to create a Luno account and start buying coins
  2. How to create a Binance account and deposit and withdraw
  3. How to transfer coins from Binance/Luno to crypto savings account like BlockFi, Celsius, Nexo
  4. Crypto investing tricks and how to stay in profit
  5. How to use etoro
  6. How to use rakuten trade
  7. Other Finance related contents like robo advisors, US stocks
How i will display the content
  1. The step-by-step guides will be absolutely simple to follow along as there will be pictures and descriptions along with each steps.
  2. And i will also add in a very clear and concise video tutorial and will get straight to the point without time wasting (as everyone's time is precious :p)
My Goal for this website
  1. I would like to create a Malaysian all in one guide to the new financial tools and crypto that might be new to quite some people
  2. I would like to provide value and help people that are just starting out in investing.
  3. I would like to create content that are easy to follow and easy to understand so that most people can benefit from it even without much background knowledge in finance or tech.
If there is any other content that anyone is interested in please drop it down below and i will for sure consider it and try to complete everyone's wishes! :D Thanks for the read and have a nice day everybody!

@leexyri omg yass, i need this as someone with zero finance knowledge. i just sumbat everything in asnb and do not have the slightest clue to diversify le portfolio, looking forward to yo website

@leexyri Have you thought of getting started on TikTok instead? Which can also be branched into Instagram. Maybe these will cost less than a YouTube channel.

Just throwing alternative ideas out :)

@m2j9 Thanks for the suggestion! Hhmm but i think those are nt proper platforms for educational financial content if i post on there people might not take me too seriously xD

@leexyri Thanks sifu =) your dedication helping ordinary Malaysians like me is so encouraging, feeling very proud of this community =)

If you need help, there are some other sifus in this sub too. Like @jtra5, @midnitemoon, and some others I can't remember their names

@emanuela Thank you so much too fellow sifu and thanks to this community as well for giving such warm and kind responses to my ideas! Really makes me feel warmth and appreciated :D