Need opinions for a 30/m/bumi

@lindaleigh I think it depends on who you’re comparing with? But I’d probably clear all my cc debts first as that’s usually the highest interest rate. Pay full every month is the only way to go with cc. Next tackle debts that will be reduced in interest if paid lump sum, call your banks for your car loan/personal loan to see if they can reduce your interest rate if paid earlier, if yes consider withdrawing from asb, if no then just pay as usual and let asb accumulate the money. Crypto is crazy unstable so only max 5% or any amount of money you don’t mind losing. Start diversifying investment via stocks, bonds, unit trust for long term investments.

@josula OP is nowhere near having financial crisis yet, asking for AKPK to step in at this point will leave a mark in OP's ccris and it will affect OP's future loan, cc application

@lindaleigh If your fam cant get a business loan from the bank, that means its not a good business proposition, it doesnt make sense to put yourself into debt for that

@ekaeo Yeah.. I knew that.. My parents already old.. They could not get any financial assistance from the Banks..

Should I refinance my property?

@lindaleigh So you loan the money to lend to family business you must expect them to pay you back a amount every month right? Dont tell me you didnt talk about that before. If you dont have any way to recover This debt, it will stick with you for a decade.

Actually the 60k personal loan is not your debt , its a loan to your family so you better have a contract that it will be repaid with interest.

@ekaeo Yep, it was discussed. Unfortunately, the monthly payments I received was insufficient. Usually I just get around 300 to 500 bucks and I need to topup to ensure my ccris is intact.