[OTHER] Presidential Memorandum

@rach84 How in the world is it appropriate to include blatantly political posturing in an Executive Order?

Because many of the relief programs created by the Congress have expired or will shortly expire, my Administration and the Republican leadership in the United States Senate have proposed multiple options to continue to provide needed relief to Americans. But Democratic Members of Congress have twice blocked temporary extensions of supplemental unemployment benefits. Political games that harm American lives are unacceptable, especially during a global pandemic, and therefore I am taking action to provide financial security to Americans.

@rach84 I’m unclear on something. I just read something that has me confused...it said u have to be receiving state funds through unemployment to be eligible for this new federal enhanced unemployment...and I’m wondering if since pua is a federal program, that excludes people on pua from this $400?
I’m just in a panic. Finally got through my denial and appeal for the ID verification baloney....only to lose the $600 that was keeping my family housed and fed...and now this ridiculous mess....
Hoping someone can make me feel better...