[California] EDD $300 LWA Payments Explained

@bfg33 Same, I have the same dates, claim started 3/22 and I clearly remember putting Covid and the exact words my job told me when I left. Still nothing @ all...

@bfg33 I received my base benefit amount. Two days later, I received 2 $300 payments (which still do not reflect on UI Online). I am 1st and 8th.

I am not sure if those two are for current week, or back pay, or what. There is no indication in UIOnline about them. It also does not follow the "$600 followed by $300" schedule, so all I can think is that they are additional "weekly" benefit bonuses

@christianmystic1990 To find them in UI Online, you have to go to the “Claim History” and find those weeks and the extra $300 should be reflected. It won’t show up as a new payment.

Also, since this entire LWA thing is based off of the $300/week policy, it would make absolute perfect sense that its two separate transactions, for each separate week. Whether you got 2 $300 payments, 12 $50 payments or 600 $1 payments, if you got them at the same time (which it sounds like you did) it would most commonly be referred to as a $600 payment.