Need advice for investing 5L for short time (i.e) less than 6 months

@jermichael You can invest in stocks. This time of year is really good. Festival season is approaching, so market sentiments are really good. If you talk about growth. India is by far doing well compared to other economics. You can buy defence stocks as fear of war is going high. Stay away from IT stocks.
You can get 20-30% return in 6 months.

@jermichael If you use mobikwik app
There are options to invest and it gives you returns of 12-13%
One has lock in period of 3 months (13% one i guess)
You can invest upto 10L and withdraw anytime
You can check this option

@resjudicata Thanks for suggestion actually this fund was initially given as debt to mutual friend, he paid interest correctly for 6 months then he didn't pay any interest for almost 2 years and didn't return money upon our need told he was under bankruptcy and Monday only returned the money without any interest after selling his assets. Because of this bad experience looking to invest in less risk areas.

@jermichael
friend, he paid interest correctly

FTFY.

Although payed exists (the reason why autocorrection didn't help you), it is only correct in:
  • Nautical context, when it means to paint a surface, or to cover with something like tar or resin in order to make it waterproof or corrosion-resistant. The deck is yet to be payed.
  • Payed out when letting strings, cables or ropes out, by slacking them. The rope is payed out! You can pull now.
Unfortunately, I was unable to find nautical or rope-related words in your comment.

Beep, boop, I'm a bot

@jermichael If your tax rate is low: FD or MO Short term debt fund.
If you are in high tax bracket: MO Arbitrage fund.
Do a direct investment through any app/website.