Qualcomm to invest Rs 730 crore in Jio Platforms for a 0.15% stake. JIO Platforms bull run continues with 12 investement in less than 2 months

@firerangertom Ah ok. The catch here is that the best and brightest take the glamorous and prestigious opportunities. I am not sure Indian investments in Emerging markets bucket are interesting. So I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Of course they would make sure they don't have mad losses because the investment company systems have processes in place to handle risks.

@lukapyon03
The catch here is that the best and brightest take the glamorous and prestigious opportunities. I am not sure Indian investments in Emerging markets bucket are interesting. So I would take it with a pinch of salt.

I'm not sure if I understood this point.

@curosalus The next technological revolution is 5G . Qualcomm is a leader in semiconductor technology which is very important for 5G . They are capitalizing on the biggest growing market which is India.

@resjudicata 4G was definitely revolutionary. Using mobile internet like a typical broadband connection was not really feasible with 3G. It was too slow for any heavy duty use like GPS navigation and Youtube. 5G won't be revolutionary but it will be good incremental improvement that will enable more seamless broadband like experience for mobile users.