What am I doing wrong?

@duffy44 Financially, just have a look of overlapping MF

Sorry didi to reiterate this but some very close relatives are now future you and they are really unhappy, hope you recover from whatever made you take this decision

@mary07 Your life has a cycle, when you try to reinvent the wheel for the sake of pleasure/expedient things that cycle catches upto you. I think Jordan Peterson can help you understand that better than I can. Don't want to clog this thread much, feel free to Dm though

@duffy44 Why do people invest in so many MFs?

One small cap and one Flexi cap/blue chip is more than enough. When you have 6-8 MFs the total returns you'll make will be approximate to index only.

Moreover for foreign education you need more money, for that you need to invest more. Find new job streams and start investing it!

@skywalker123 Finally, some investment advice. So, you're suggesting to invest in 2 MFs (small and flexi/Blue chip) and put around 13k divided equally in those?

For foreign education, what should my investments look like?

@duffy44 Yes! Don't waste your money by buying multiple MFs.

1- US rate cuts are round the corner. Buy 2 MFs, one for Small and Midcap and another for Blue-Chips. Don't buy more than 3!

2- It depends on where you want to go. Like in Germany, the tuition fee is zero. In the US, IVY leagues can cost you above 1 cr while state universities cost less than 50 Lacks. (If you'll try to complete your Masters in an year)

Lastly, focus on your exam and profile. A Better profile and better score will enable you for TA/RA plus scholarship.

@skywalker123 I'd even go a step further and suggest only index funds for the blue chip section. Zerodha large midcap 250 looks good on paper. Why pay commission to amc if they're just gonna buy the top companies from the index

@joyinhispresence Which ones should I eliminate? I am new to this and I can't figure out properly. Can you point me to some resources where I can study this aspect?

I posted this from a financial aspect, people only saw- why I don't want to marry or why I can't pursue masters abroad and why I should do it at the earliest and why do I have an unrealistic FIRE target 🤡🤡🤡