Foodpanda is charging me almost 5k

bledwards1

I actually closed my foodpanda account as a vendor because I couldn’t keep up with the walk-in orders and online orders. My restaurant is a cloud kitchen. Tbh, small-time franchise siya ng “Superemacy Franchise” (di ko feel yung supremacy😅) namely, yung K-Egg, Konam. I received this letter, na I have outstanding payment of Php 4,910.78 or they’re charging me Php 245.54. Yung nakapangalan is yung Franchise mismo pero sa akin na e-mail. Wala naman ako mahanap na description sana nung dues para ma trace. I cannot open my restaurant portal kasi nag-eerror. Pwede kaya makiusapan si Foodpanda regarding the dues? Ang input will help.

@bledwards1 Same situation here. I closed my milktea shop a year ago and received a notice from FP just now regarding outstanding invoices. I don't understand the charges since FP is supposed to collect from customers first and remit the net amount to the merchant.

@bledwards1 You're right, email no longer works and I was asked to visit help center. But I could no longer login as my account has been closed. Oh well, I guess I will just ignore it.

@bledwards1 Sa napansin ko sa invoices, May certain invoice on our case around 200php plus I think, na monthly chinacharge sa amin aside from the commission na kinukuha na nila prior to giving the net amount. Maybe yun un?