@eeevie I had transaction issues with their debit card paywave option couple weeks ago (now using pin option), missing JomPay function but their customer service is very good.

@eeevie So far, all's good. Huge advantage on 1% cashback because I don't have cc. Of course they're expanding, more perks, more ads running around, all to gain new users. The card also looks sleek. I'm being biased because my friend was one of the team, and I can see how hard she works to make it happen. We should give them a chance (yeah I know, naive view but kamonnn)

@eeevie If you don't have cc for cashback. Might as well register and utilise it now. The 1% cb is only until the end of this year I think and the ATM withdrawal waiver as well. Then, you get the interest 3% p.a. assuming you haven't done any investment or max out TnG Go+. Overall a good experience, I had problems with Paywave but they're resolved. Moving money in and out is really smooth experience.

@eeevie When I saw GX on my Grab app I thought this is finally a way for people to transfer their GrabPay Wallet balance to a bank account similar to TnG. Was very disappointed.

@eeevie Absolutely the best to use for overseas as its giving 1% cashback using the debit card with no conversion fees. This will go away eventu9of course so use it now when you can.

@eeevie Its probably the beat savings account bank u could get by far. 3% per annum calculated daily is a good deal. I use it mostly for backup cash and expenses only . So any extra interest is a bonus. Been using it 1 week after introduced , no issue so far

@eeevie I bet u all the 1 star reviews are fake. Used since day 1 no issue, in fact it's great in quality compared to all other bank apps. Same build quality as Grab app (duhhh) I don't know why so many people are scared to use GXBank. It got a license from BNM what else u scare about? If it's shit then BNM would have never issued a license to them.

Only downside currently is lack of features like favorite list, QR pay (they just added recently)

@eeevie Want to ask about security of the GX bank app. When moving app from one phone to another, Is it like grab or tng which only need password and sms. Or like other bank apps which require to call bank or some pin in old app etc

@eeevie Selamat but not interesting

Safe but interest rate wise , almost the same

At least doesnt gv prob like the MAE when scan at shops , amount deduct but txn not success ... niama so many times my MBBQR kena ...

Taik kucil

Gx ok la , bole cuba , app dye easy to use and not so confusing ....