[vIrGiNiA] 🥴🥴🥴 missing week sixteen listen up

I emailed The VEC and got this in response please note these is not my words, just relaying a message. Probably wont ever post here again im just bringing the accurate information to light instead of you all just wondering wtf is up.

Greetings,
If you are contacting the Gov2Go website and mobile app technical support inbox – please see the information below for help with common questions. If you’ve already been contacted and are replying, your message is being reviewed by the team.
IT IS CRITICAL to read the entire message below for common questions:
NEW: PUA Weeks: The current PUA service ends at the 15th Extension Week per the 2021 PUA guidance. There will be a new PUA service visible in Gov2Go by middle of next week called “PUA Weekly Claims” service. You can enroll into that service when it is available, and you will get a single Event visible on your “My Events” page – that single Event will allow you to file weekly claims and display the date on-screen automatically for the week that you are claiming. This will remove the every week Event in favor of a single Event to ensure that you are applying for and submitting all eligible weeks within PUA timeframes.

NEW: Job Fairs: From time to time, the VEC will send messages to you using Gov2Go email systems announcing virtual job fairs. Job fairs are sponsored by a third party (with it's own technical support). Full link to job fair site for the May 4th Event is: https://portal.premiervirtual.com/e...virginia-career-works-state-wide-hiring-event
To Re-Open a UI Claim: Click on “Profile” and “Manage Services”. Then click on the “Initial application for Unemployment Insurance Benefits (UI)” service and see red letter option to “Unenroll from Service” – click that and confirm on the pop-up that will appear. Once done, go to “Discovery” and re-enroll in the exact same service. Once that’s done, a new application for UI will launch.
For your 1099-G Tax form: You can access your 1099-G by logging in to Gov2Go, click “Discovery” and scroll down to the “Taxes and Finance” category. Enroll in the service and then go to “My Events” to access the form. VEC sends a paper copy to your address on record.
For assistance with unemployment related (Non-Technical) questions – You MUST contact the Virginia Employment Commission (VEC) at 1-866-832-2363 for any of the following questions or issues (Gov2Go has no ability to assist with these questions or issues):
· Payments – Money is never sent by Gov2Go; VEC sends all payments
· PINs – can be obtained or re-set by writing to the central VEC office or by an in-person visit to your regional office with an original SSN card or an government issued ID
· Suspended Accounts – VEC suspends accounts; Gov2Go cannot override a VEC suspension.
· Claim Status – Claims are processed by VEC.
· Outstanding Issues – VEC does not provide Gov2Go details of issues they identify
· Errors on claims – VEC must make any corrections to claims you submit
· No Available Claim Weeks – These messages in Gov2Go instruct you to contact VEC
· Change or Review your Banking Information | Change or Review your Mailing Address
· Way2Go cards – please contact Way2Go at 800-961-8423
· Letters from the VEC - Gov2Go does not mail letters to citizens of a state
· To report Identity Theft or Fraud - Call the anonymous hotline and see instructions and information here: https://www.vec.virginia.gov/unemployed/fraud
Items in the above categories can receive no other response from Gov2Go than the above directive to contact the Virginia Unemployment Commission (do not send repeated messages to this inbox for items discussed above).
Sincerely,
Gov2Go Technical Support

@johnmatthewnewman When I click on the new link in the Gov2Go app that says "File your weekly PUA Claim" and confirm my social security number, it says "Sorry! You have no weeks left to file!".

Is anyone else showing this message? Panic has set in once again.

@lovedbymyhubby That’s why it is saying you have no weeks. You can’t file for a week that hasn’t happened yet. Check it again Saturday night or Sunday morning and you should be able to file for this week.

@lovedbymyhubby No problem! It can definitely be confusing sometimes.

If for some reason, it’s not working this weekend (with it being new and all) just file over the phone again. I phone file the majority of the time and have never had an issue aside from that one week everyone got paid a day late.

@johnmatthewnewman I have zero understanding why it’s so hard to get someone on the phone or to simply reach the CS line. I call the 866 number press 1 3 2 that they tell you to press to get to CS and I get application line. Then I hold for EVER only for them to tell to do the same thing to get CS 🥴 I filed last week and received ZERO payment this week. The application line service can only tell me that looks like I’m all caught up and I need to contact CS to see why I haven’t received payment..🥴 I have been calling none stop since Wednesday.

@jecaa You are not alone. I too have had the same experience: best practice (has worked better for me) is to email the VEC explaining your problem, spelling it out (try to refrain from addressing the failings of the VEC,not that you would, but better to hone in on the specifics of your claim). The addresses are all @vec.Virginia.gov
The most responsive: Radford and Winchester
I s/w Radford twice - no real progress, but got some clarity and know my next move.