[Virginia] Anyone else receive this for PUA today 9/26/20?

@jontue " Proof of earnings will be required in order to consider an increase to that weekly benefit amount. " this seems to be the most important line WILL BE REQUIRED *TO CONSIDER AN INCREASE* so if you've always got 158 on PUA I think your good, if you got more your gunna need to upload your income.

@nldctonc Please upload documents if on PUA, no matter if you want an increase or not... it said to upload within 10 days of receiving email, if you dont upload you will be ineligible for PUA & subjected to pay back... when any government entity gives you a timeframe, it's never good not to do it; especially with federal money..

@resjudicata huh? I'm confused. This is regarding people on PUA who have documentation that they earned X amount before the pandemic based off 2019s earnings to get a increase if I'm reading it correctly. Not asking you to submit your unemployment or PUA earnings.

@jontue Did you receive that correspondence via mail or through email? Seems like you may have requested a higher weekly benefit amount on pua than the standard $158/week.

If you did request an increased weekly benefit amount then they are telling you to submit proof of earnings for review to see if they can increase your weekly benefit above the minimum.

@radikal That's what I want to find out. Is it only if you want an increase or is it mandatory? It sounds like a ploy to make you ineligible, even for weeks that you already received.

@coachboone73 Per the email I received and info on Gov2go, it's only needed if you want an increase. It's all so confusing. It's a shame but I don't like doing anything different/extra for fear that it's going to cancel/deactivate my existing weekly payment.

@marieflore Exactly! You dont have to be self employed on PUA, as they are asking for W2's as well.. there are people like myself who did uber & Lyft in 2019 & worked a regular job... it's for those who didnt get regular UI due to Covid 19 disruptions...

@marieflore When I called the said put all 0s and said I didn't have to do it only if I want a increase they have my info when I was denied UI because it wasn't to quarters so they have your stuff if you want more money but in new info plus if you give them proof of work you won't receive it any longer because your back to work so how does that make since for everyone to do it