To Maya Savings users: ano hacks niyo to achieve 12% boosted interest?

lechatnoir

It’s August 1 and time again to restart boosted interest in Maya.

Last month, I was able to earn 11% interest by using the hack to load P35,000 to my GrabPay Wallet using my Maya Card. Na-try niyo ba ito ngayon at nagwo-work pa rin sa inyo?

I’ve tried it at least 5 times since 8:00 AM today by loading my GrabPay Wallet account using Maya Card pero laging “Cash-in unsuccessful”.

Not sure if or when I can spend P35,000 on items this month (hindi na rin kasi qualified transaction ang credit card payment o bills payment, hanggang +1.5% na lang ito) so please share your Maya boosted savings hacks kung meron!

EDIT: Tried the hack from Maya to Lazada Wallet and it worked! 11% full interest this month haha :D

Meron pang additional 1% na pwede para maging 12% pero kelangang mag-refer ng bagong user. Ok na ako sa 11% interest —> P723 net interest income this August! :D

@jl090812 Agree. Correct me if I’m wrong pro sa pagkakaintindi ko up to 100K lng yung 11% na interest per year. So most likely maliit lng dn yun…syang pa dn nman pero bka d worth it sa risk na madeactivate account mo. Good luck op :)

@jl090812 Really? Ito ba talaga yung reason bakit na-deactivate yung ibang accounts? I believe cashing in sa grab using maya card is considered a legit purchase (kung iisipin na grab is a vendor, and merchant si maya). Tapos may cost din naman sa ating user yung whole transaction (may fees palabas sa grab), so I guess nothing is violated.

Purely speculation ko lang to since di ako maalam sa legalities, but I find it hard to believe na illegal yung "grab technique".

Edit: if I can speculate ulit (haha), some probable reason bakit may mga na-flag or na-deactivate is kaduda-duda yung cash flow nila vs. sa nadeclare nila na source of income. Or naging part yung account nila sa isang transaction that is already flagged.

@jl090812 Thanks for the warning. Ginagawa ko, hindi ko binabalik sa Maya agad. Iniiwan ko muna sa GrabPay wallet tapos pakonti-konting binabalik sa Maya para di nga magmukhang suspicious transaction haha

@lechatnoir Some people na successful sa tricks na ganito is that they frequently use their accts to pay utilities and cc bills. You should consider doing that too.

@kuda My boy knows high risk hacks and is proud of it. It’s not a hack. It’s cheating. It’s MLA. It’s currently a loophole but once they were able to track your transaction behavior and started falgging your account, just accept that you deserve it.

Sa VUL nga bawal ka mag withdraw ng money then use it to pay your monthly contribution. They tag accounts like that under MLA. What makes you think they are not working on a way to do that too? They are business and I’m pretty sure it’s part of their R&D. Well, keep doing what you’re doing. It’s not my account. But don’t ever call something illegal as a hack.

I consider completing all tasks in the first day of the month a hack. B-Word!

@resjudicata I don’t use Maya’s savings anymore but please continue hahaha. Capitalism is deeply embedded in your system that you call these things illegal. Please educate me more, especially VUL HAHAHAHA. Go deeper since you like explaining things that enforces your capitalist POV.

One quick question, do you call out capitalists too when they are the ones leveraging from “illegal loopholes” that exist everywhere? I hope you do ‘coz if you don’t, that makes you a huge hypocrite.

@kuda How is it supporting capitalists? Isn't that a matter of integrity?

And yes, I call out capitalists and most of them are those that exercise being green while taking profit off of it. I also actively support the green tax to tax big corporations for their carbon emissions. I repeatedly called out their performative activisms.

If you see that as supporting capitalism, that is your problem. I see that as ensuring people keeping the app active to help people out. Please stop enabling that behavior. KAYA DI UMUUNLAD ANG PAMUMUHAY NG MGA PILIPINO KASE GUSTO NILA PALAGI EASY MONEY.

@kuda I said they can do whatever they want. They can keep continuing that practice. I only asked why they can’t do it honestly. Regardless, they can still do that. Nalimitahan ba yung freewill mo dahil sa mga sinabi ko? Edi sorry. Ponapayagan na ulit kitang gawin yan. Lol.

Naging capitalism na agad at ginawa pa akong supporter ng capitalism. B-word.

@resjudicata I am not really sure kung ako ba talaga yung B-Word (Bano, Bobo, Bitch, Beta, Bulsa at marami pang iba) dito pero I did say na hindi ko ginagamit si Maya Saving pero you are still insisting. I am merely asking you to explain why they are not doing it honestly. If that’s the case, Maya should be sued because they made an application that enabled people to do something illegal. That is how dumb your logic sounds.

Also, what are you? An 8 year old? If you want to insult someone, just say so. Idiot.

@resjudicata If it’s cheating, then it should officially be tagged as “illegal” under Maya’s rules. Maya should explicitly mention it as a disallowed activity in their terms and conditions.

If these hacks are illegal, then Maya should automatically penalize all users who do it. Dali lang naman ito, ilagay lang nila sa system nila na lahat ng nagtransfer ng P35K or above from Maya to GrabPay or Lazada during the first days of the month should automatically be banned.

Until then, these “hacks” are tolerated, to the point of allowed, by Maya. ✌️

@lechatnoir I know that. I am also not limiting other people to do that. I have no power over their decisions. If that would make people feel happy, I am not in any position to hinder that. I’m just saying we should practice integrity all the time.

And unless you are a programmer or a software developer of some sort and a business analyst, I’ll take your word that applying that logic is easy.

You do you.

@resjudicata I don’t know if and when this month I’ll be able to spend the required P35K to get the full boosted interest, kaya sayang yung interest earned per day that I’m not earning it. That’s why I want to complete the mission by today para full 1 month mag-earn ng boosted interest yung savings ko.

@oceansdeep Actually verified account na ako. Last month, I did exactly the same transferred P35k from Maya to GrabPay at nag-work naman.

Kanina gumana yung pag-transfer ko ng P1,000 from Maya to GrabPay, but when I tried transferring P35K cash-in unsuccessful na. I also tried na hatiin, P4,000 muna o P1,000 but until now, cash-in unsuccessful pa rin. No idea if GrabPay or Maya issue.