CIMB extends (again) 4% p.a. interest promo to June 30, 2021

@kenprays I applied CIMB account last year for their promo of 4% interest with free accidental insurance for people ages 18-24. After a lot of months of follow-up tsaka ko lang nakuha yung insurance policy (Sunlife Grepa yung partner nila) and the only catch is hindi pwede lumagpas ng 100k yung ipapasok kong pera or else that promo is terminated. But upon checking their new policy that you will only get the CIMB card (which is I'm also after) if you deposit a total of 100k confuses me. My sister also has CIMB and got her card by only depositing an accumulation of 5k before, I called one agent and she confirmed na bago na nga talaga and policy, kailangan 100k na bago magkaroon ng Card. for me, sobrang laki ng jump na yon.

@godlovesthechildren Got my life insurance from a previous promo which I think is still ongoing. It's technically the same with the 4% criteria. As long as I increase my amount every month, I am qualified for it.

With the CIMB card, I deposited 5k to my fast cash account then when I got the card I just transfered it back to my upsave.