Need Help in Redo LHDN e-filling

bellboy

I wrongly declare my earning of 2022, need to redo but I've already submitted it. What can I do to redo the e-filing?

@lsmith25 Oh sorry yes it's 10% minimum. I called in to ask. The officer said to write in like in the link above. They will then call you in for an interview and you explain everything, and they will also do a full audit on your filing for the year. If they find that you've tried to hide things, you can get a higher penalty. Mine was 20% because I had claimed my parent was OKU because I misread the form... Apparently that was worthy of a 20% penalty.

@ukmum I see. I actually made a mistake on my efilling, i filled up wrong column, so immediately the next day I went to LHDN office with all the necessary documents and asked for amendment. In this case, I still get 10% penalty?

@bellboy You need to prepare your EA form and relevant documents such as your salary slip and invoice/receipt of whatever expenditure that you're looking to claim.

You can either write in with your documents or bring them manually to their office. The address that you write-in or walk-in has to be the branch that's handling your file. Like I live in Kepong but somehow my branch was in Klang.

@blezzed
r/

MalaysianPF

My branch was in Taiping but I am in Selangor, so I visited PJ branch with the address of the write in follows the PJ one, the receptionist accepted and didn't say anything. She said will mailed it to Taiping.