@backwithjesus24 He asked T20 ma, not based on his current salary

Of course, then i assume T20 also includes some wealth and savings. No need private banking, lower tier premier also can get free parking sticker

But plaza premium lounge confirm can :D

@hummelav I do know my friend who went to Dubai, and earnt top dollar while paying next to no tax. The aim is not to get the biggest shiniest credit card, but he bought and paid off his home then started investing.

@hummelav If you're thinking of buying a house, now is the time. Banks may offer you lower interest rates if you can show proof of salary.

If you are like me and trust yourself with a creditcard, aim for the highest, biggest, and request for credit limit increase every 2-3 months. I opted for Shopee points CC, and I enjoy a lot of discounts that really add-up when buying everyday items online. I bought my vehicle on my creditcard and that amounts to more Shopee points than I can even spend, but it saves me so much as well. For specifics, I spend RM35 /2weeks on my catfood. Retail would be RM55. Without points would be RM42. It adds up over time.

If you are a savvy investor who can beat banks, you can take out big personal loans to invest. Crypto is expecting another bullrun soon. I wouldn't recommend this unless you are someone with a finance background and really know what you are doing. Don't gamble. Not financial advice.

I would also suggest researching businesses and startups that you feel you would be able to handle if you are worried about salary when returning. 5 years is enough time to build a plan for your next steps.

Last, network with your Singaporeans. I myself have been enjoying an income from Singapore, but all the while been in Malaysia working remotely. Be friendly, even with the assholes. You never know who can open more doors for you.

I know this isn't directly the advice you're looking for, but it's just general. You're young, enjoy your money, put some aside for your future.

@hummelav How are you t20 lmao. Another Malaysian in Singapore trying to convert and flex his sgd. in SG at that salary you probably eat caifan and junior exec in a midsized company

@hummelav We are in trillion dollars of debts. There's nothing you can contribute to even make a dent on that number. My advice, save up, stay quiet, use your savings sparingly and live a low profile, comfortable, retired life with a small activity/business to do on your free time. That's what I would do if I were you.

@hummelav T20 - no advantages.

why would they give a sprinter a wheelchair?

If anything, they require you to "contribute" to your country but monetarily. Maybe even set up shop and create employment opportunities