LIST OF MALAYSIAN FINANCIAL YOUTUBER THAT I WATCH (MALAY AND ENG)

antoinel

As per title (M) is for Malay, (E) is for English speaker. You can also give your recommendation in the comment section. Please Marked it with (C) for Mandarin/Chinese not to be confused with (M) Malay

GENERAL

Financial Faiz (M) - Very matured and his topic is broad, going into general personal finance (household, cars) , economic situation and also financial instrument (investment or insurance). He also does podcast

MrMoney TV (E) - Same as above, the topic is broad, but the editing is superb, its easier to understand his point and he has a very clean presentation of the topic that he talk about.

Adam Zubir (M) - He fell off.

SPECIAL

Afham Yusof (M) - Very eccentric and underrated, he got the memes and his video are decently paced, the topic he covered is broad, PF, Stocks, Investments apps, Investment challenge, and portfolio update. Its an easy watch because he doesnt drag his video. One bad thing is that he irregularly uploads videos.

DausDK (M) - He also does portfolio update video, same as above he also talks about financial platform/instrument. his review are good, but he got a habit of dragging his videos. the presentation of the video is clear but a bit formal like youre communicating with a lecturer. a good watch if you want to know what you can do with cryptos in Malaysia. He also updates his channel almost daily.

Millenial Finance (E) - Handsome hosts (yes two host), talk about finance in depth, their presentation is clear but the editing is subpar, the topic is also broad like the two above, but updates irregularly, doesnt get enough love like afham yusof. i always watch their channel when there is an upload

STOCKS

Ziet Invest (E) - Talks about stocks particularly US stocks, his video really helps me invest in IBKR. very easy to understand tutorial, not much to say because i only visit his channel for investing tutorials.

REAL ESTATE

Iherng (E/C) - Loving this channel is an understatement, im obsessed!! (also because Im bias) I just really love real estate. he updates regularly and with every video, there is always something new you can learn. I also enjoys his podcast even if its 2 hours long. really recommend!

THIS IS FOR LOCAL YOUTUBERS ONLY, IF YOU HAVE SOME RECOMMENDATION FEEL FREE TO DO SO IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

@antoinel Guys, check out Nazri Hamdan (M) on TikTok/Youtube. This guy is a gem. I haven't found any Malaysian YouTubers who shares information on the subject that he does.

Yeah.. Adam Zubir, felt kinda arrogant imo. Reminds me of my narc coworker that always shows off his wealth and nag people for being poor.

@antoinel I only know Financial Faiz. guy is pretty honest and straight to the point. If each Malaysian citizen were to watch his video and heed his advice I think all of our financial will improve

@antoinel Mr Money is shit...I watched one of his video. Very entitled. Having a house, 2 car and 2 kids but spend on 1500 per kid on daycare. After that, he said he got no money.

@aaron2025 Pretty decent track record imo. Thier analysis of cypark, myeg and pharmaniaga made me want to buy the dip. Sadly didn't have capital for cypark one.

I also like doitduit.

I just started investing this year so idk how good they actually are.