Class A, B, C, D, E.... how does one define these income groups?

hope088

Every other business and economist type bandies this around and never defined in numbers who these are.

Anyone have great reference for them that is updated for 2022?

Why can't the classes be broken down into fixed financial numbers like the US? Putting label to them sounds very kind(?) not to hurt other's feelings.

@hope088 May kamag-anak kami yearly pumunta sa US/Europe + other trips within Asia pero maliit lang ang declared income sa ITR. I would imagine madaming ganyan sa Pinas na tax evader kaya mababa ang declared income kahit milyones naman ang kita kada buwan 👀

@hope088 Problema na to noon pa. If business school ka galing at may researches kayo. ito agad mapapansin mo. walang set rules ang government on who is A,B,C.

Tapos sa industry pa mismo hindi rin nila mismo sinusunod yan. kaya labo labo na.

@tdh86 Napansin mo din, noh? ;-)

Whenever I speak to my colleagues about this they all assume everyone knows what A, B, C are universally known.

Yung tipong... nagagalit sila na so sobrang obvious.

@hope088 Inequality is higher sa class A. There are those who are sakto lang at pasok sa class A and those that make millions a month but are still class A. 2017 prices pa yung most updated version ng sa PIDS so need to adjust for inflation.

Also, good to point out that this needs to be adjusted to take into consideration the extended fam dynamics of Filipinos (i.e. taking care of parents, grandparents, etc.).

@hope088 Stats would be easier to obtain and more scientific if our income taxation is based on total income and no final tax exclusions

If we have a system like the US, the stats office can determine very easily who are earning this much and where do they live, which city has the most millionaires, etc