OEC Direct Hire Online Application Guide

@dan87 Hi question, I got an offer in Dubai directly applied online. It’s a multinational financial institution with HR based in London but they have an office in Dubai.

If they give me the work visa and contract thinking that’s all I need, and i tell them i need to get my oec first to be allowed leaving the country. i fear they might not push through this hassle process.

Is there a way for my employer not to through these esp the HR is in London? Anyone who has experience sa big companies? or is there a way for me to speed up the process or help out like and agency regarding the Polo certification

@jbb2 This is a common problem that we as Filipinos face. Historically, people have tried to circumvent this by doing tourist visa first and the going to the country. Another way is by going to another country first before flying to the final destination. Unfortunately, the government has caught on to this and I don't think it's a viable option anymore. I see a lot of people in the airport being off-loaded because of this. So the only real way, at least in my opinion, is to be honest with your employer and do your best to do what you can during the whole process. Good luck!

@dan87 Thank you for the quick response. My mom is in dubai and can sponsor me with visit visa and affidavit of support. Kaya ng sahod nya yung new min salary for sponsors. This can work right? Rare po ba maoffload pag may AOS at first degree family. I will resign and be unemployed then when I leave the country.