Was i supposed to receive a travel W-2 or P code on box 12?

First time PCSing, I did a full PPM. I received my travel voucher pay out in dec of 23 and my tmo voucher payout in jan of 24. I do not have a travel/misc W-2 nor anything on my W-2 for box 12 P code.

My voucher for TMO states:

GCC: $15018.63 Expenses: $5548.25

PPM Entitlement 15018.63

FITW-Deduction (2083.48)

Total 17102.11

Do i still answer yes to "did you move in 2023?" and if/what do i report? I know i paid the FITW deduction already. So its a bit confusing to me, plus with the addition of the voucher payout time frame.

I chatted with one source and they didnt know what a voucher was and just told me to do a form 3903, which im assuming the miltax questions asked during the moving expenses is filing out for me anyways so i left the chat as they were no help.

@aspiringchristian105 I expect that in 2025, when you get your W-2 for 2024, you will see the PPM payout on it. See this section in IRS Publication 17, When Do I Report My Income and Expenses? Unless you use an accrual method of accounting (which you probably don't, if you're asking this question), you account for things when you actually incur the income or expense. Since the PPM voucher wasn't issued until this year, you won't handle it on your 2023 tax return.

For the purpose of completing your 2023 return, you could try answering "yes" and seeing what questions get asked. Looking at your voucher payout, I'm guessing you don't have any unreimbursed expenses, so you should be able to answer no to all those questions.