Thoughts about BNGO aka B.io.N.ano and genomic sequencing was its name-oh

lexi1996

Recently saw some posts from a few years ago about why BNGO was a strong buy at $10, $15 etc. Fast forward to now and it’s veeewwy quiiiet. What are your thoughts on BioNano? Anyone still buying the dip, anyone lost a lot / actually made some money on BNGO stocks?

@lexi1996 I’m down 10K from it. Realized profits and re-invested the gains and capital. From what I gathered back then, they are burning cash and not a lot of runway left.

They reverse split and took all my shares and cash lol

@lexi1996 Seemed to have great tech with a comprehensive delivery system that was highly touted but hasn’t equated into sales. Their CEO appears to be a hype boi who marketed the shit out of their product but couldn’t deliver revenue.

@lexi1996 Im wondering this too ive been watching this stock for a while now. Randomly bought it last year at 10 bucks and sold it at 20. or maybe ir was the year before? I forget but I know I made some money. Saw that it dropped to 1.45 3 months ago and its been steady in the 1.20 range. I am putting money into it now, hopefully it goes up by summer, I heard the CEO sucks and its poorly managed but its a great company, hoping in the next year or so they can figure It out.