Can the Touch n Go visa debit card be used on a device without the app?

stmitche74

I'm still new on using e-wallet, and recently someone close just apply for a touch n go card. I wanted to use the card to purchase something on my laptop. Can I use the Touch n go card like a normal debit card to purchase item by using the visa card detail without the app installed on my device?

@stmitche74 Can use the card like typical ATM card to pay at POS anywhere.

But you cannot use it online because the card details (card number, expiry and cc number) are stored in the app, so you need to install the app to topup your account and get the card details of you want to purchase something online.

@stmitche74 It sounds like you are trying to use this other person's card? If yes then you don't need to install the app on your device to use it. It like just like any other debit card.

But if you want your own tng visa card you will have to install the app and apply it yourself since it is only available via the app.

@stmitche74 The OP's question is one that I also have... i.e. how to make an online purchase using a laptop. Since the card is numberless how to enter the details? Is it only good for online purchase made with a smart-phone?