A college student investing in mutual funds??? A nightmare??

hafelemyhome

So am still in college and I have created this reddit account specifically to ask this question

So am thankful to my parents due to which am able to start early in life in the road for investing

Coming straight to the question, I have decided to go for direct mutual funds
I have a lump amount of 4 L that I can invest for 2 years only and am thinking I should do this in debt lump sum but I don't have much idea regarding this and i do not wish to play with this amount. I know if I make 1 lakh or greater profit I would be subjected to taxes and i don't want that so I think I might break this 4L into parts and do lump sum.

I am not earning rn but soon will am taking worst case scenarios if I get a 4 LPA job (computer science major here)since am not paying any bills and I live under my precious parents roof I can do two SIP of 14 k each (debt and equity) both for 2 years

Am emphasising on 2 years cause after 2 years I'll quit and will do masters here in India only and the money that am investing hopefully I'll use this to pay for it.

After doing masters I'll earn and diversify my portfolio but currently I have thought about this

So whatever am thinking rn am I on wrong track? Any advices? Anything that will fuck me up? Any advices???.

Please help