Career switch at 50lpa

@lazar Not really a personal finance question. This is just what you want to do with your career. It's upto you. Calculate your finances based on worst case and decide.

@lazar
I am afraid I might again be bored in 2-3 years.

This would be true. For your entire life. And that's OK, its part of the core of who you are. And it keeps you happy. Seeking newer challenges is not a flaw.

You earn enough to stash away in such a manner that if any switch does go wrong for any reason, finances would not become a stress while you course correct.

Good luck.

@lazar When things go good, some people feels they are not motivated or challenged enough.

Then they switch companies or start something of their own.

Most of them gets screwed.

@lazar Hey i have very silly doubt, does good IQ really needed for the work like AI, research or data science. Because we need to have logical thinking or may be good understanding about the concept for this field.

@lazar You are not giving enough data to people to help you. You can't get good advice based on this much info. Common man, at least you know the issues due to lack of data!

Ideally you should share your risk appetite, savings etc.

Generic advice on this topic is yolo, do whatever interests you.

@lazar Get FI/RE'd and lead a simple, peaceful life. Around people who matter to you.

People have lived amazing lives without a laptop or money.

@lazar Hi there, this is totally off topic, so I've started my career very recently working in a automobile firm, interested in ML & AI, my speciality is I know very basics of python can u pls guide me on how should I progress and where to start to leave on a ML or AI job

@lazar I have a feeling that either now or later, you'll want to go for an MBA. If that's the case, maybe you should start working on your English.

Not that it's bad, but there are small issues here and there, and as motivated as you are, it might be a good idea for you to work on it already so if one day you try for an MBA, you get something in sync with your potential and don't miss out because of something as simple as language skills.

@thomisticphiloso Tu chodu hai. Aadhi cheejen pata nahi hai. Bas koodna hai beech me.

Usko challenging job chahiye and govt me top level jobs Civil services exam se hi milti hai. IAS IPS Bane to har roz Naya department, nahi jagah posting and totally new challenges milenge

Foreign service me Gaye to nayi countries, naye challenges daily basis par milenge. Bhai ke jaise logo ke liye best job hai.