Anxiety about future- What to do next

@mypathmyquest i contacted an advisor couple of months back. He charged 10 k to analyse my situation and suggested to invest remaining amount through him and with some percentage changed by him irrespective of returns. I did not like that and dropped going that route.

@cedric48 Welll, He was not a fee-only advisor it seems. He probably would have invested in schemes for which he gets commission from the fund houses (without caring for your returns.)

You can go on this website and check out https://www.feeonlyindia.com/ . I had talked to one. He didn't try to sell me anything. In fact, told me to wait till after marriage to start planning because the goals will change. These fee-only advisors are not supposed to sell you any products. They strictly suggest products based on your goals and risk appetite.

@cedric48 They won't charge you if you call them for the first time and do detailed enquiry. If you decide to avail their service, then they'll take charges for one year but will provide you that support as well. There is no initial fee as such. You can check on that website and go with advisors that you feel best after talking to them.

The one advisor I had contacted told me to wait for planning. But he told me to reach out to him for even small doubts.

Helped me a lot with guidance during a mediclaim. He didn't even take a single penny for it. Dev Manus ekdam....