[OTHER] So, I can’t find a job and I’m desperate - let’s get creative.

gell

I have tried for months to get a job and I have tried to stay positive but I am losing hope. Nothing works out. I get peanuts from UI and don’t qualify for the extra $300 - my state has run out of that money anyways. And I have lost ALL HOPE that they will come up with some bill for relief. My little heart has broken too many times thinking it was happening. It isn’t!

So... I gotta get creative. I can’t live on less than $100/wk with rent, food, utilities, etc...

I started selling off some belongings. I signed up for any app that gives free food. All them restaurants got my email now!

I am gonna sell Plasma. The pay isn’t THAT great, but I only have to sit there. I gotta try to keep my Weight up tho because you need to be a minimum or they won’t take you and I am like right there...

What else, people?

I can’t be a stripper, I don’t dance good lol

@gell You can be a Camgirl, don't have to dance at all....

Seriously though, without knowing where you live and what your local job market is or what it is you like to do....

Are you crafty? Can you sell anything on Etsy or something like that? Knitting, crocheting... anything?

So. I do not have my own car (thank god because I could not afford a car payment and insurance), so ride share is out. And as for other kinda delivery stuff that could be done by bike... I literally do not know how to ride a bike. I know. But nobody taught me as a kid and they never gave me a bike! How was I supposed to learn and now I’m an adult and I am supposed to have training wheels or something?

And am I crafty? I can’t even ride a bike!!! So no. I wish. And I don’t really cook or bake particularly special, so that’s not something I could do.

I am not good at video games. So nobody is gonna care what I have to say about that.

And see, I told you - I barely qualify for something like selling plasma. I’m gonna wear some big old sneakers and heavy jeans when I go just to add some extra weight Just in case.

Literally. I am running out of options lol It’s good I have a good sense of humor because I could cry. Hell, maybe I do have to be a cam girl. What do I care at this point, if it means cash comes in?

Also, no, I haven’t applied for SNAP because I had hoped the covid reliefs would come thru and somebody said that would make me ineligible, like you can’t have both. So I didn’t bother. I dunno what TANF even is!

@gell Location??? Do you have a car? Rideshare. Try to get on with Amazon and do deliveries with them during the holiday season. If you don’t have a car try a bike. Remote jobs maybe in other states?

@gell Play any video games/have good stories to tell? Maybe try streaming on twitch and building a bit of a following? I also second on trying to make money on a hobby if you’re crafty or creative.