[COLORADO] Received a notification of non-monetary determination, but have not applied for benefits for more than 3.5 years

@celticpiping My email says at the bottom:

What to do now:

If you have previously reported this claim as fraudulent, there is no action for you to take at this time. This determination simply confirms that there was a fraud claim filed in your name.

If you believe the notice you received was in error and your 2020 claim was legitimate, please read the information on your determination about appeals and proceed accordingly.

This makes me feel like I need to appeal and prove I am who I say I am and I did get the money?

@dzwukor
If you believe the notice you received was in error and your 2020 claim was legitimate, please read the information on your determination about appeals and proceed accordingly.

Do you believe your 2020 claim was legitimate?

If yes, read the information about appeals and follow the instructions.

@celticpiping I'm posting the text of my notice, as it is a little different from some others.

REDETERMINATION

Notice of Determination

Reasoning and Findings

The above referenced claim has been determined to be ineligible due to fraudulent misrepresentation and no benefits will be paid. An application for unemployment benefits was submitted to the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment in the name of the individual listed above, and the address listed above.The agency has independent

evidence and has determined that this claim was fraudulently filed as the SSN used for the claim filing was not owned by the party that filed this claim. By law, determinations must be sent to the named individual at the address provided on the application. The agency will take steps to ensure that victims of identity theft are not responsible for

repaying any benefits fraudulently obtained in their names, including any penalties charged due to fraud. This agency also will take steps to ensure that the victim's possible future eligibility for unemployment benefits will not be affected by this determination of unemployment fraud.

Applicable Section of Law

Colorado Employment Security Act (CESA) : Sections 8-70-111 (2)(a); 8-81-101(1); 8-81-101 (4)(a)(II)(III). Unemployment Insurance Program Letter 24-20 3(b); Employment Security Manual Section 7511, Part V (2)(3).

Effect of this Determination

Your claim is disallowed effective 4/5/2020 to 4/3/2021.---